Visit the Haan
1:00 - 4:00 PM
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The sculpture garden, nature trail and mountain bike path, behind the museum are open every day from dawn to dusk, and are free for the public to enjoy. Please see "Garden & Grounds" for rules specific to these areas.
Tour the Museum
General Admission: $12 adult / $6 youth (5-17)
The museum is open Wednesday - Saturday from 1-4pm (closures are noted on the museum calendar on the home page of this site). You may want to allow about an hour to enjoy the museum. Volunteer docents are here to greet you and provide an overview of the museum and share some of the fascinating history of the building, art and furniture or let you discover the museum at your own pace. Feel free to ask questions!
Private and Group Tours
Group tours, field trips, and specialty tours with a focused topic are available by advance appointment. Contact us to find out more at 765-742-6449 during office hours, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm.
- No smoking, vaping, use of tobacco products of any kind, or illegal drugs is permitted in the museum or on the grounds.
- Visitors should be dressed appropriately; shirt and shoes are required.
- Children under the age of 8 are to be accompanied by a responsible care giver at all times.
- No firearms or other weapons may be brought on the grounds unless they are part of an exhibit or permitted under state law.
- Anyone purposely damaging or attempting to damage Museum property will be asked to leave, and may be subject to arrest or other legal action.
- No dogs or pets allowed inside the museum building. We welcome leashed dogs on the grounds and in the Sculpture Garden. Please clean up any mess and leave the property free of any animal waste or damage.
Lafayette, Indiana is about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis and 125 miles southeast of Chicago.
The Haan is located in Lafayette's historic 9th Street district, near the intersection of 9th and State Streets.
Our street address is 920 State Street, Lafayette, IN 47905.